ANST - Pennsic!! (get your money back?)

eric caladin at mail.io.com
Thu Aug 7 00:14:41 PDT 1997

>>Is there anybody this year in the same predicament, who'd be willing to
>>cede to me their reservations in the Ansteorran encampment?
>
>Seven people have requested refunds for pennsic.  (These had to be in by the
>end of July.)  As far as the transferrance of reservations, though, be
>careful.  The pennsic staff at Cooper's Lake will not accept transfers.

I don't care abouthe the reservation at pennsic, I'll pay my way in, I'm
just looking for
ANY way to camp with Ansteorra, otherwise I doubt I'll ever wake up in time
to get a battle...

Same goes for my squre buddies Corwin and "The squire formerly known as
Ulrich" (Robert Mowbry)

c-
========
 Caladin Ironhearth Esq.             |   Eric W. Brown
 Scotland - 1596                     |   1905 B Margalene Way,
 (look fer  me by the keg, laddie!)  |   Austin Texas 78731
                                     |   H (512)990-8326
                                     |   W (512)238-3227
========
 Green and White havsies with an     |   "Always remember the worst day of your
 otherway swapie doodle thingy       |    life, it sure beats the alternative."
 that looks like an ^ smack on it.   |    My Grandfather, John Brown