ANST - Stargate Summerthing - Addendum

SUZANNE_POWELL SUZANNE_POWELL at aspentec.com
Thu Aug 7 06:55:59 PDT 1997

Greetings,

In my last post which outlined Stargate's Summerthing event schedule, my
fingers obviously flew faster than my brain and I left out the following
information about Summerthing teachers:

11:00a	Canvas Painting (Afrena O'Dunlaing)
	Meat Pies (Cateau D'Ardennes)
	Woodworking Demo (Leofric Ealdricson)
	Making Medieval Ointments and Creams (Annes von Bamburg)

The dinner theater presentation of a scene from 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' is
being performed by The Stargate Players.

There will be a Heralds meeting from 12 - 1.

Thank you for your indulgence.

-- Suzanne

** Lady Suzanne de la Ferte, AoA      **
** Scribe and Illuminator             **
** Stargate, Ansteorra                **
** suzanne.powell at aspentech.com       **