ANST - To Dennis O' Connor

Dennis O'Connor dmoc at primenet.com
Thu Aug 7 09:41:28 PDT 1997

 -----Original Message-----
From: Paul Mitchell <paul.t.mitchell at lmco.com>
To: ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Thursday, August 07, 1997 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: ANST - To Dennis O' Connor

>Dennis -
>
>> From: Garth <green at man.com>
>> >Dennis O'Connor wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>> BTW, anyone know who "Garth <green at man.com>" is ?
>> Who *I* am, of course, is pretty obvious.

BTW, Paul, part of my point is that this "Garth" person,
who does not use his real name anywhere, also seems
to have an invalid e-mail address involving a host
that my ISP says does not exist.  Essentially, he or she
is posting anonymously.  In contrast, my real name and
a real Internet address are in most or all of my posts.

People who post anonymously to attack others are
in my opinion low cowards.  I understand some
caution: I do not give out my address or phone,
for example.  But still, I can be held responsible
for what I post.  Can "Garth" ?
Dennis O'Connor               dmoc at primenet.com
All rights reserved. Speaking only for myself, by default.