ANST - Newbie - usage

Scott White swhite at cimedia.com
Thu Aug 7 13:20:25 PDT 1997

A few words in Caladin's defense:

He may use the word 'newbie,' but Caladin puts his money where his mouth is
when it comes to getting new folks started in SCA heavy combat. He's opened
his workshop to new fighters on numerous occasions to help them make armor,
and I've built everything from knee cops to combat arrows to my first sword
under his guidance.

Let's look at his sword-wrapping page as a blessing. Go there! Enjoy! Pass
it on!

   http://www.io.com/~caladin/sword.htm

Gnith
<swhite at cimedia.com>