ANST - SCAatTRF Webpage

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at SHSU.edu
Fri Aug 8 02:03:40 PDT 1997

David R. Hoffpauir
GIS-DBA
Texas Regional Institute
for Environmental Studies-
  Sam Houston State University
(409) 294-4995
env_drh at shsu.edu
http://www.shsu.edu/~triesgis/
http://www.shsu.edu/%7Eenv_www/
http://www.shsu.edu/~env_lab/

http://www.shsu.edu/~env_drh/scaattrf/

Hello all,

I've set up a web site to help get the info out about the SCA participation
at Texas Renaissance Festival.  Let me know of any typos or access
problems.

In addition to the "taken" weekends I've had inquiries from Steppes, Loch
Sollier, and Gatesedge.  The webpage has a list of which weekends are
taken.

Thanks for the interest. I hope this helps with your questions.

David St. David, Raven's Fort