ANST - An open missive to Hossein Ali Qomi

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sat Aug 9 13:32:05 PDT 1997

Coming out  of exile for the last time

   Hey Hossein-
  It was great to see you at Coronation and to hear once again you are
residing, once again in our fair Kingdom.  I have unofficially assumed your
title of pompous windbag since you moved out of kingdom, but now that you are
back, I willingly turn back over to you the mantle of responsibility.  The
weight and responibility was heavy but since every thing I learned, I learned
from you, I welcome relinquishing the title to the one to whom truely
deserves it :>)  HEE-HEE   All kidding aside- it's great to have you back-
Will you be at Stargate's 25th?  I have punched out some additional holes in
my kidney belt so I can fasten it on (It's hell to get old and fat) and my
wife isn't happy but resolved to me fighting ( she hid my Black Star so I
couldn't get the directions to Squires, earlier this year- Went
anyway-embarressed myself there) so , would love to see you again.

   Your friend and companion of the Order of the Hot Air

     Baron Bors of Lothian