ANST - archery practice

kmlott kmlott at prodigy.net
Mon Aug 11 02:54:10 PDT 1997

CALLING ALL ARCHERS!!
Are you sitting there wondering "what's going on at Pennsic right now"?
Well shake off those 'I wished I'D been able to go' blues and come out
to the Steppes Fighter and Archery Practice at Flag Pole Hill on Sunday
8-17.  Practice usually starts around 4:00pm.  We will also have heavy
and light practice.  Remember GULF WAR is just around the corner.
Wouldn't it be great to go away this time with US as a firm winner
instead of a tie!
Please join us Sunday.  Heck, I may even throw together some kids
activities to give the parents a chance to fight without chasing JR at
the time.
If you need directions, please contact by private email.
VIVAT ANSTEORRA!
In service to the dream and the future,
Annabel Kincaid