ANST - A&S judging - Form

Mjccmc01 at aol.com Mjccmc01 at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 11:38:33 PDT 1997

Siobhan here.

I'm not snipping the form in the interest of space, but it looks fine to me.
 With a few modifications for categories like research papers (I don't really
want to read about the computer they wrote it on) and things of that sort, it
could work beautifully.

I particularly like the category that asks the entrant to specify, not only
time, but culture, as well as inspiration.

I'd be happy to use it as a judge; any feedback from entrants?

Siobhan