ANST - New question

Mjccmc01 at aol.com Mjccmc01 at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 11:45:39 PDT 1997

Hello from Siobhan.

Most of us chose our personas fairly early in our SCA life, before we knew a
lot about the various time periods and cultures.  My question is this:  if
you had it all to do over again, would you choose the same time and culture?
 Would you choose a different one?  Why?

I'd think seriously about the Italian Renaissance if I were starting over.
 The clothes are more adaptable to the weather where I play, and the
construction is much less tiresome.

On the other hand, I'm really not ready to give up Elizabethan theater as my
favorite hobby.

What about you?  Are your perfectly happy where you are, or are there other
cultures in which you'd like to dabble?

Yours,
Siobhan