ANST - New question

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Wed Aug 13 13:19:11 PDT 1997

Ghia wrote:
> Changing my name would be rough; because everyone knows this name.

I'm not so sure.  A name expert in the West changed her name
(to something far more authentic) and reported little problem.
You have to announce it, and you have to remind people from time
to time.  (I believe she was a Laurel and Court Baroness at the time,
so a lot of people knew her, too.)  She does report that a few people
just can't seem to remember her new name, but she just passes over
it in silence.

"We are not completely bound by the mistakes of the past"
(what ought to be the 3rd motto of the SCA College of Arms)

Daniel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com
tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us is not a valid address.