ANST - Another New Question

marcusmac at juno.com marcusmac at juno.com
Sun Aug 17 10:44:18 PDT 1997

No, ghia my dear friend, basim is Omar's warrior.

Omar has no need or desire to engage any frankish infidle. It would be
sacriligous for him to spend any thought or time,in the small shows of
self prowess or ego.    That is why he sends Mu'sad  {his camel} in his
place

.  In the tribe of Omar their are many warriors, all of great skill.
. Yet it is Mu'sad they send. They these skilled warriors  seem to want
to spend more time reading the Koran, drinking coffee, and running around
Omars hareem.

H.L. Marcus Mckeon of Clan Mckeeman
Cadet to Don Oengus,
Personal artisan to Omar ciam
soul  caretaker to Mu'sad
mail defender, rapier to House Amazon,
Member of the Outlands Border Guard, Scorpions Hollow

email marcusmac at juno.com