ANST - Medieval personality

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Sun Aug 17 14:39:23 PDT 1997

> Cool. I'm a benevolent ruler ;-)
>
>Angus
>

>Great site- check out your medieval personality. I took the test and
>qualified as "A Merchant".  Don't know how accurate the testing procedure is
>but still is interesting
>
>address is
>http://www.cmi-lmi.com/kingdomality.html
>
>Baron Bors

Neat, Here's what the test had to say about my responses:

"Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in
most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the
"Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright
side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the
best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who
provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that
you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are
spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative
side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical.
Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's
corporate kingdoms."

Larkin
===