ANST - Medieval personality

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Mon Aug 18 09:13:28 PDT 1997

>> Great site- check out your medieval personality. I took the test and
>> qualified as "A Merchant".  Don't know how accurate the testing procedure
>is
>> but still is interesting

Gee, I took it three times and came out Benevolent Ruler on two, and Prime
Minister on one.  Hmmmmm....  Timo took it as many and came out Benevolent
Ruler on one and Prime Minister on two.  Maybe we are suitable! (oh wait,
that's why I married him....)

This was fun!

Allysyn
Benevolent Ruler (or you can call me Ben for short!)