ANST - Sable Falcon

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 09:13:04 PDT 1997

Gnith,
Your replacement  Sable Falcon is done- what do you want me to do with it?
I can give it to TRM's at Stargate to get to you (since they really are the
only ones to give them out) but since this IS a replacement FOR THE ONE YOU
LOST!!!!!!
I suppose I could mail it to you, let me know- If your at Pennsic, I'll wait
another week before I re-post to you.

Sorry for this personal posting but I don't have Gnith's e-mail address

Baron Bors ( the balderdash Baron)