ANST - Medieval personality

Paul Gilbert vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu
Tue Aug 19 13:28:59 PDT 1997

Has anyone else come out as "Doctor"?

Thats what I can up as.

BTW, My 15 year old son, came out as Prime Minister and my 14 year
old daughter as Benevolant Ruler....

Can you imagine the wars that have developed when the PM tells the Crown
what to do....<grin>

It has been interesting...<grin>

Nikolas.....Ravens Fort

Paul Gilbert                                                 Nikolas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas                                        Exchequer of The Fort
409-291-9532                                             Barony of Ravens Fort
vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu                             Kingdom Of Ansteorra
                    Society For Creative Anachronism