ANST - Cannon

Paul Gilbert vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu
Tue Aug 19 14:12:40 PDT 1997

Our cannon is moving to the Virgin Islands...hummmmmmmm

The person who I was going to use his cannon at Defender XV is moving
to the Virgin Islands due to job changes.

SOOOOOO......

Does anyone out there have/know of a black powder or carbide cannon?

If someone has one and would like to bring it to DefenderXV, please
drop me an email line.

It will NOT be used in any fighting, only for announcemnets and a
little bit of noise making <grin>.

Thanks....

Nikolas.....

Paul Gilbert                                                 Nikolas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas                                        Exchequer of The Fort
409-291-9532                                             Barony of Ravens Fort
vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu                             Kingdom Of Ansteorra
                    Society For Creative Anachronism