ANST - Pennsic

Burke McCrory burkemc at ionet.net
Wed Aug 20 22:46:44 PDT 1997

At 12:47 AM 8/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I think it would be interesting to see how much Ansteorra effects the tide of
>the battle.  If no kingdoms change their alliances, except us, would the East
>still win, or would that be enough to tip the scales?
>
>Ghia

The problem is that it wouldn't be just Ansteorra, we have a treaty with
Atlantia that says we fight together.  If you switch those two around I
think the battle results change accordingly.

If however you switch only the Ansteorrans around at least one bridge
battle and possably the town battle results change.

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Kingdom of Ansteorra

mka. Burke McCrory