ANST - functional brewing?

dennis grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Aug 21 09:25:55 PDT 1997

Aquilanne here.

Karl von Augsburg writes:
>I'm not a brewer, but I have sampled the results from time to time
>(to time, ... ).  I'd say there's "functional beers"  (Function being to
feel >the affects quickly).

Any beverage containing alcohol can function to intoxicate it's consumer,
though I would consider a brewing entry's ability to "quickly" intoxicate
someone perhaps an inappropriate criteria (unless you're entering the
"poison" subcategory of an "alchemy" category ;->). There lies the path to
12 step groups...........