ANST - Medieval persona

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Fri Aug 22 08:30:29 PDT 1997

HL Aeddan ap Trahaearn said:

*Am I the only one that got the "Scientist" classification?  Or do people who
*get this classification only lurk and not post.

I think this is the first time someone has mentioned that category. I wonder
how many categories there are. So far, I think we've seen:

Scientist
Discoverer
Benevolent Ruler
White Knight
Prime Minister
Shepherd
Bard/Dreamer

(hmm. no farmers, weavers, merchants, priests etc.?)

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com