ANST - Domesday update

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Fri Aug 22 15:37:39 PDT 1997

I am currently updating the Stargate Domesday.  This includes the
populace of Stargate and friends from neighboring groups.  If you have
any corrections and/or additions, please contact me at
charlene at flash.net.  Entries include:  SCA name, mundane name, mailing
address, phone number, email address, household name, and birth date
(not year).  You need not supply all of this information, only that you
wish published.  The Domesday should be available by Stargate Yule
Revel.  They are free to Two Towers subscribers and will be sold for the
cost of copying (usually around $1).

Thanks,
--Perronnelle