ANST - Honor and silence

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Sun Aug 24 13:09:42 PDT 1997

By the Knights and Dons/Donas taking the offender asside and letting them
know that not calling blows is not the way to advance here. Just my two cents.

>Blow calling seems to be a hot topic.  What I have tended to hear locally
>is that no one calls blows.  While I am sure this is not wholly accurate,
>I rather suspect there is some truth to this.  What scares me is it seems
>that if a blow is not accepted, the next response is "Ok, fine, accept
>THIS! (resounding thwack)!"
Don't know about the heavy list but it does happen on the light field. I
have seen what was good in tournament not be good in a melee you also get
hit harder in melees even if you call the same.

>This actively discourages me from ever fighting heavy again, and it makes
>me wonder if we need to increase the chiurgeonate by about 4 fold,
>preferably with EMTs and MDs.
>
>How is this solved?
>
>Kateryn
>Grimfells, Calontir

Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort Kingdom of Ansteorra