ANST - For IE 4.0 users only ...

Angus mac Taggart/Rik Packham aquinas at eden.com
Sun Aug 24 14:51:39 PDT 1997

 I have updated the Barony of Bryn Gwlad's WebSite with IE 4.0 specific
features. If you are using IE 4.0, I would appreciate you dropping by. Look
over the page (I have only updated the main page, so far). Then send word to
me and tell me your feelings on what I have accomplished. I am trying to
make the site as user friendly as possible (and still look cool ;-).

For those who are not using IE 4.0, the site _SHOULD_ look the same. If you
notice any problems, please send word immediately.

Here is the address to the page:
http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/

Thank you, and as always,

In Service to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, the Kingdom of Ansteorra, and the
Dream!

Laird Angus mac Taggart
Virtual Scribe Bryn Gwlad

Barony of Bryn Gwlad: http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/