James Crouchet jtc at
Tue Aug 26 19:13:19 PDT 1997

> uhmw stands for ultra high molecular weight. You use the uhmw for
> the head of the arrow when you put 1" of closed cell fome on it.

Oh. I just want the fiberglass shafts. Anyone know there to get the 
fiberglass rod? (Big hint: don't say, "An archery shop", because you 
would be wrong and thus look foolish.)

M. Doré

To be removed from the Ansteorra mailing list, please send a message to
Majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG with the message body of "unsubscribe ansteorra".

More information about the Ansteorra mailing list