ANST - Goof Toobs

SOC STUDIES camlewis at swbell.net
Mon Aug 25 20:38:06 PDT 1997

eric mauer wrote:

> What bounce back problem? I've NEVER heard of this actually happening, only supposition that it COULD happen. Has anyone heard of an actual incident?
>
> Alaric Styrr
> called TuhTahl of the Moritu

Well Dino-man, at gulf war a few years ago we did not have the problem
with bounceback so much, but we did have a fighter fall face first into
a quiver of arrows with the nocks facing out...that is when the rule was
changed about facing the points out...don't know about the bounce part
but they do skip well

Alrek
called TuhCents