ANST - Goof Toobs

Eric Jackson jackser at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Aug 27 12:42:25 PDT 1997

Next I'd like to solicit comments on archery on the melee field in general. I
would like to propose, at any War or melee, the doubling of the number of
battles... *grin* The first battle would have archery. At the end of the
encounter the field would be gleaned of all missile weapons. Then the fight
would be repeated, but WITHOUT the archery. This would give the archers and
marshals time to separate and inspect the missile weapons without a delay in
the overall fighting. Also, it would give all of us a chance to see exactly how
much the archery effects the outcome of the battle... Comments?

Sir Arenvald Kief av Kiersted...Southern Regional Seneschal and Marshal at
Large (Chivalric) ....and, if I may add...a Right Good Fellow! *bigger grin*

"Better the Hammer than the nail..."

     I think this sounds like a excellent idea,  the more battles the
     better and you wouldn't have the really long lag between each battle.

                              Ld Owen ap Aeddan