ANST - Belts (was Barcoding)

IagoAH at aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 22:27:41 PDT 1997

<< Angus wrote:
> I have heard that a person in training to become a cadet gets a blue
> scarf>>

The only blue scarf I remember seeing from this kingdom was on the shoulder
of a cadet to a don that preferred to have his cadet wear his colors rather
than red.  He said it was to slow down the idea that the red scarf is
theAnsteorran mid level rapier fighting award.  I have read on two seperate
occassions when people from other kingdoms believed this and posted this
belief on the rialto.

Iago