ANST - To Dennis O' Connor

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 09:21:47 PDT 1997

<<  If I had wished to spare you that embarrassment I would have replied
 privately, but I felt that the instruction I believe you so obviously need
 can also be of some use to others, and so I have not spared you.
 Dennis O'Connor               dmoc at primenet.com
 I'm having close to too much fun with this. :-) >>

What's the matter, Dennis?  Couldn't find enough controversy on the Atenveldt
mailing list, and you have to spread out over here to Ansteorra?

Lady Tyrca