ANST - Pennsic!! (get your money back?)

Kathy Lee kal35810 at jetson.uh.edu
Wed Aug 6 11:29:45 PDT 1997

>Is there anybody this year in the same predicament, who'd be willing to
>cede to me their reservations in the Ansteorran encampment?

Seven people have requested refunds for pennsic.  (These had to be in by the
end of July.)  As far as the transferrance of reservations, though, be
careful.  The pennsic staff at Cooper's Lake will not accept transfers.

-Katerina -- who's on the way out the door ... :-)

Hi Ho, hi ho, it's off to pennsic we must go!
For fighting, feasting, dancing, barding with our midrealm hosts ...