ANST - Re: WAS- "Little Bunny foo-foo"NOW WIESEN. Baronial

SOC STUDIES camlewis at swbell.net
Wed Aug 6 23:28:23 PDT 1997

Phillip Stallcup wrote:

> Embryonic Sir Bunny was running the List at our Baronial Championship, I'm not
> sure I like the connotations of this... :)
>
>Bringing up OUR Baronial Championship please remember that the Heavy list is scheduled to be a torchlight tourney by the Barony's request...IT IS NOT IN THE BLACKSTAR AS A TORCHLIGHT TOURNEY...Heavy Fighters remember the fun we had at Coronation on Saturday?????
Didn't have to get all sweaty in armour in the HOT HOT sun...liked
sitting around not having to do anything didn't you...come early to the
site and lounge with the rest of us...after feast...after court...when
the sun is going down with the heat, come out and beat your friends
heads in, in the dark.

P.S. I am looking for torches for lighting the list field...Northkeep is
sending two, any more would be very welcome

The almost but not quite Sir Bunny