ANST - To Dennis O' Connor

Paul Mitchell paul.t.mitchell at lmco.com
Thu Aug 7 08:06:05 PDT 1997

Dennis -

> From: Garth <green at man.com>
> >Dennis O'Connor wrote:

<snip>

> BTW, anyone know who "Garth <green at man.com>" is ?
> Who *I* am, of course, is pretty obvious.
> --
> Dennis O'Connor               dmoc at primenet.com
> All rights reserved. Speaking only for myself, by default.

Actually, with no intent to insult, belittle, or enflame,
I must say that it is not obvious to me who you are.

I don't know, but I am curious about, your SCA name, what
you're interested in doing in the SCA, where you live,
what you've done that you're proud of, how long you've
been in the SCA and even what awards you have.

I have seen many of your Rialto posts, but have never
gleaned any of these from them.

I am Viscount Galen of Bristol, KSCA, former seneschal of
Ansteorra, of the Barony of Elfsea (Fort Worth/Arlington,
TX).  I joined the SCA in May of 1979, and was knighted
in November of 1987.  Should you be interested (or even
if you aren't), there is more information about me avail-
able at my website (URL below).

Welcome to Ansteorra.

- Galen
--