ANST - largess

damaris damaris at io.com
Thu Aug 7 20:14:52 PDT 1997

Lisa Carter wrote:
  My most prized peice
> is a peice of costume jewelry given to me by her Grace Mikaela - i were it
> as if it was made out of gold and diamonds.

I once recieved a leather covered carafe with matching leather goblets
from Mistress Branwyn.  Those of you who know Branwyn know that one of
her talents is finding valuable things in invaluable places. I thought
it rather appropriate for my display of mead, wine and beer.

I also recieved a necklace from her Grace Mikaela that I treasure and a
glass bead crafted by none other than Mistress Mara.

Damaris
--

 ***If it walks out of the refrigerator on its own,  let it
                           go!***