ANST - largess

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Thu Aug 7 21:49:48 PDT 1997

On 7 Aug 1997 21:56:17 -0500, you wrote:

>Seven years ago, just after I had joined the SCA a Lady gave me a
>small bell after I had helped her set up her tent. It was totally
>unexpected and I remember trying to give it back, saying I would
>have helped her with or without the gift. Unfortunately, I do not
>remember who the Lady was, but I still have the bell.

I remember being given a bell too. It was in court at my first event
and HL Rolanda Rossner wanted to thank me for standing troll duty.
I too still have the bell.  It's silent now, though. After replacing
the dinger twice the place of attachment finally broke off.  Still
teasure it though.

Larkin
===