ANST - Mari?

Lenny Zimmermann zarlor at acm.org
Fri Aug 8 06:18:10 PDT 1997

On Thu, 7 Aug 1997 22:48:05 -0500 (CDT), you wrote:

>Yoohoo, Mari, where are you? I misplaced your address. Please send me a
>note. I wants ter ax ya sumptin' 'bout sumptin' 'kay?

Maestra,

In case she doesn't get back to you for some reason her email is
currently  hjt at tenet.edu but the Olwyn (mka Heidi Torres) who owns
this account will be moving soon (within the next two weeks.) I don't
think this account will be valid for too much longer, so you might
want to check with her if she'll have a new email address.

Hoping this helps,
Lionardo Acquistapace
zarlor at acm.org