ANST - vervelles

KiheBard at aol.com KiheBard at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 06:32:21 PDT 1997

> Anyone know a reasonable source for brass vervelles?  Or any vervelles, for
>  that matter?

Drapery supply: brass curtain rings. Various sizes / weights / composition.

Now, by vervelles I am presuming that you refer to a component of
the jesses used in falconry. If their is another usage of the term,
pray, let me know and I will gladly amend my suggestion.

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra

(whose proposed arms are: Argent, a falconer's gauntlet sable grasping
jesses gules vervelled sable, on a chief azure three plates)