ANST - Galen to Dennis

Mitchell, Paul T MTCHPTAA at SMTPGATE.lmtas.lmco.com
Mon Aug 11 05:29:00 PDT 1997

Dennis -

I seem to have missed quite a few messages on Thursday,
including the reply to me which I'm told you posted.  I would
be grateful if you could re-send it to me by private mail.  Also,
if anyone else on Thursday posted anything to the list or to
me personally to which they hoped to reply, please re-send
it.

My apologies.

 - Galen of Bristol