ANST - New question

J'lynn Yeates jyeates at bga.com
Tue Aug 12 18:59:17 PDT 1997

On 12 Aug 97 at 18:28, Timothy A. McDaniel wrote:

> Dennis O'Connor wrote:
> > Then I moved to Atenveldt, where you can hardly fall off your horse
> > without landing on a Mongol!
>
> Wait.  I thought the Mongols were always on horses.  How can
> you fall off a horse and land on a Mongol?

simple logic ... the great mongol army was composed of mixed units
from the many peoples that they conquered (the option was usually
"join or die").  once they joined, they were viewed as "mongol" by
their opponents.  these units included infantry of many variations.

it was obviously one of these that you fell upon.

'wolf