ANST - Changing Persona

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu Aug 14 16:09:59 PDT 1997

>Daniel de Lincoln, 12th C. Anglo-Norman

So, Daniel, do you have any book recommendations, articles etc
for another 12th C. Anglo-Norman who would like to be a little
bit less generic SCA and more in persona. I'm particularly
interested in any daily life sources for this time period. The
ones I've seen are usually much, much later. I'm going to get
some of the Brother Cadfel(sp?) series but they may be more
story and less detail.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com