ANST - Another New Question

SolIIIGM at aol.com SolIIIGM at aol.com
Fri Aug 15 12:12:02 PDT 1997

In a message dated 97-08-15 15:02:10 EDT, dentim at mail.myriad.net writes:

> No Problem, Be self-employed. (or self-UNemployed as my wife says) The
hours
>  stink, the boss is a jerk, the work is hard and the pay is lousy, but hey,
>  can grow my hair long!

  Been there.  Doing that.  Can't afford to buy the T-Tunic!
  Seriously, you will rarely get enough money out of a self-owned business to
justify quitting say, a counter job at Jack in the Box, but the other
benefits can make up for it.  One of the main ones is that if you can pay the
bills, then you can take the time off for SCA!

Eagle
Sol III GM
Sol III Play By E-Mail Role-Playing Game
http://members.aol.com/soliiigm/