ANST - RE: A&S Judging

Chuck Graves Chuck_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov
Mon Aug 18 12:53:42 PDT 1997

     Greetings,

     I believe there was some comments last week about A&S judging forms.
     I believe you will find that what was attributed as being the Calon
     form is the one from the SCA A&S handbook.  We used that for judging
     brewing/vintning in Atlantia until the last couple of years when we
     moved to a form which more closely reflects that used by the
     Interkingdom Brewers Guild--something of a cross between SCA A&S and
     modern brewing scales.

     Regards,
     Tadhg