ANST - Another New Question

Elyh at aol.com Elyh at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 21:36:38 PDT 1997

The military
does not require ability or expertise in it's officers when it comes to
being in charge, they simply have to be able to deliver the rantings and
ravings of the "higher ups" to us when they find out that their mouse
was not, in fact, a microphone for the public address system (and
English Major Majors do that very well).

Hey, I resent that!!  I know very well the difference between my mouse and my
microphone.  My microphone has little holes in it and is connected to my
amp.; a mouse has a clicky thingy and is connected to my keyboard.  After
all, aside from being an English major,  I'm also involved in Music and
Theater.  Liberal Arts all the way (would you like fries with that)!!!!!!!!

Ghia