ANST - Gulf WAR

Patrick St. Jean psj at cgmlarson.com
Thu Aug 21 09:07:43 PDT 1997

Unlurking at the office...

Hmmm...  stuffed tennis balls eh?
  On my way to work I pass a country club whose duffers seem to enjoy
aiming for the little blue motorcycle.  I haven't been hit yet, but I'll
bet it'd HURT!
  It seems to me that a tennis ball might not be the best idea for Sir
Oblivious or Lord Rhin O'Hide.. I was thinking that racquet balls may
have a little more mass behind them and can't really be tampered with all
that easily.  They just tend to fall apart if cut open...

Best
  Felipe'
  Stargate