ANST - Medieval personality

Elyh at aol.com Elyh at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 20:08:30 PDT 1997

Claire and I just took the test and we noticed something interesting.
Though we had very different answers we both were recommended for the
same profession. Very interesting.

Christian DorE

Wild!  How exactly does the test figure its results?  I think that I and my
family members who took the test were pegged accurately, but I don't know how
the questions asked had anything to do with the results given.

Ghia