ANST - Gulf WAR

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Thu Aug 21 22:21:59 PDT 1997

Alrek Kanin said:

Range is not what is going to win us the war...all of the siege engines
that worked had no problem shooting WAY over the castle and more force
equals more range in indirect fire.  ...
... to be successful with archery you have to be
able to aim, but if you cannot aim at a target because you cannot see
it, quantity is better than quality.
<<<<<<

So do the rules say I have to fire single shots only? Or can I fire a
large bucket of tennis ball rocks at one time from a single catipult or
trebuchet? So long as you can keep them from scattering too much in
flight this would seem to be great for groups. Hmm, strands of duct
tape that will release in the air?

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com