ANST - Racquetballs

Patrick St. Jean psj at cgmlarson.com
Fri Aug 22 15:44:51 PDT 1997

On Fri, 22 Aug 1997, Scott White wrote:
> If any of you have a source for old racquetballs, please let me know.

Gentles,
  My brother works for a "ritzy" hotel that has racquetball courts.  I'll
have him try to get some of their old ones...  Also, we have many racquet
clubs here in Stargate that my be happy to give us old balls (I KNOW I'm
walking into that one :)...  I'll call around if there's a market for
them...

Best
  Felipe'
  Stargate