ANST - Honor and silence

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Sun Aug 24 12:48:12 PDT 1997

Heilsa all...

Kief here...writing from HL Lorraine's account.

>I think what Sir Lyonel means is that he was in Atenveldt during the dreaded
>"Super-Duke" era, and has seen the problems that can mire a whole kingdom.
>
>Lady Tyrca

Does anyone that remembers the "Super Duke" era in Atenveldt find it
interesting that HG Brian now lives in the East Kingdom? *huge grin* So, will
the Eastern Realm now be subject, pardon the pun, to "Super Dukedom" (tm)...?

Waes thu Hael

Sir Kief (who actually thinks that HG Brian is a fairly good fellow.)