ANST - (fwd) repost to Anstorean Net

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Sun Aug 24 21:50:44 PDT 1997

On Sun, 24 Aug 1997 21:35:18 +0000, ferret at camalott.com wrote:

Unto the Populace of Ansteorra and the Outlands,
>From the Autocrats of Gothic Wars VI,
Some Notes on Gothic Wars:

     This is a beautiful, but still  primitive site.  Please bring
water even though there will be water available.
     We have cleared some camping areas;  but there are many of the
camping areas still uncleared.  You can make yourself a beautiful
campsite if you can bring brush-clearing tools;  i.e. pruning
nippers, bow saw, rakes, etc.  We will have some tools available
 for loan.
       If you plan on having a fire, please bring a shovel
and plan to make a proper fire ring (there are plenty of stones
available for fire rings, and plenty of wood, as well.)  Please bring
a bucket for sand or a fire extinguisher.
      Not surprisingly (remember, this is a Primitive site...?) there
is no outside lighting; please bring your own flashlights.
     This is a Wet site,  but a Dry county.  Bring it with you if you
want it (the closest beer available is 20 miles away.)
     If you choose not to enjoy the natural beauty of the site for
the entire weekend:
      Nearby Motels (10 minutes from site)
          Save Inn  (915) 928-4723
          Merkel Motel (915) 928-4501

If you have any questions, please call the Autocrats:
   HL Rolanda Rossner
   mka Trixie DeLisle (915) 677-5211
   ferret at camalott.com

   Ly Aness Pottere Gwen-Rust