ANST - Goof Toobs

James Crouchet jtc at mail.io.com
Sat Aug 23 03:42:13 PDT 1997

> An Tir has required archery screening for all archery battle
> scenarios. However, they don't allow archers in every battle, and
> not every war welcomes archers.

Yes, but didn't An Tir use to use arrows tipped with no more than a
rubber rabbit blunt? Wow, talk about an arrow you couldn't dodge and
would never see coming! TWACK!

Anyway, I think the 3/4 blunts were the original reason for the
screen. Fighters here would really scream if they had to buy screens.
Hey, how much does it cost to get the screening?

M. Doré