ANST - Goof Toobs

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Tue Aug 26 05:35:06 PDT 1997

Don't know about the cost of screening but lextan is about $1.00 for a piece
that covers the eye/nose area. Yes the screening was required becouse of the
3/4 inch blunt. You have to admit that 3/4 inch blunts would add some
realisum to missle combat(they are still limmeted to 30# at 28"). The range
is not a lot different just harder to see coming at you.

>Yes, but didn't An Tir use to use arrows tipped with no more than a
>rubber rabbit blunt? Wow, talk about an arrow you couldn't dodge and
>would never see coming! TWACK!
>
>Anyway, I think the 3/4 blunts were the original reason for the
>screen. Fighters here would really scream if they had to buy screens.
>Hey, how much does it cost to get the screening?
>
>M. Doré

Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort Kingdom of Ansteorra