ANST - For everyone using a non-Internet Explorer WebBrowser ...

Angus mac Taggart/Rik Packham aquinas at eden.com
Wed Aug 27 05:50:33 PDT 1997

 I have been informed that the main page (which I have added some features
that should be visible to IE 4.0 and invisible to all other browsers) is
causing a string of errors when read by non-Internet Explorer browsers. I
have noted the problem by I have not had the time to fix it as of yet. I
will clean of the problem code tonight, though (barring anything else
happening from now til then).

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

In service to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, the Kingdom of Ansteorra and the
Dream!

Laird Angus mac Taggart
Virtual Scribe of Bryn Gwlad

Barony of Bryn Gwlad: http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/