ANST - Goof Toobs

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Wed Aug 27 07:03:55 PDT 1997

greetingsmyfriend!
I said..

 My worst senario of this could be a hit on a fighter whose shield is angled
up somewhat, producing a flip nock-first into the face.
>>timo
>>darnfashionablelittlelefty

And Sir kief replied
>Ya, the "new" grills would solve the problem though...

        True, and I'm for 'em. (heck one day Id like to see some kind of
clear faceplate, for historically open faced helms) It's an unusual
caracteristic, that people should be aware of.......

timo
littletiredyawningsoreandbruisedlefty